When we install a sunroof it is bonded to the roof skin and becomes part of the sub strait of the vehicle. All sunroofs come with an optional RSR (Roof Stiffener Replacement) system- 4 extra brackets bonded to the sunroof frame to increase side impact strength. Not all vehicles require an RSR system as the sunroof frame is substantially stronger than the vehicles factory roof bar/s.
Prestige Sunroofs pride themselves on safety which is why they install more RSR’s than anyone in Australia.
- Let more light into your vehicle
- Increase in airflow and fresh air through the vehicle with the tilt position
- Pushes heat and air con 11 times faster through the car per wheel rotation when on tilt
- Venus glass protects from 99% of the suns harmful rays (unlike factory and other brand sunroofs)
- Adds buyer appeal if selling the vehicle in the future
- A range of models to suit the look you want